Project Framework 1.5.5
28.03.2012 - Project Framework 1.5.5 has been released. A new version of the Product, named Personal Edition - has been introduced, with the limitation for Team Sharing and Best Practices creation. The ideal solution to professionally enter into Project Framework's world at a very appealing price.
16.02.2012 - Project Framework 1.5.4 has been released. A new report has been introduced - Project Status Report - together with some minor bugs and GUI enhancements. More details below and in our blog.
12.01.2012 - Project Framework 1.5.3 has been released. Some minor bugs and GUI enhancements have been provided.
More details below and in our blog.
02.01.2012 - Project Framework 1.5.2 has been released. Some minor bugs, GUI and database enhancements have been provided.
More details below and in our blog.
02.10.2011 - Project Framework 1.5.1 has been released. Some minor bugs/enhancements have been applied.
08.08.2011 - The ProjectFramework.msi file has been refreshed in order to install the product on a C:\ProjectFramework\ directory instead of C:\Program Files. This to avoid annoying Win7 behavior related to directory installation privileges.
08.06.2011 - The ProjectFramework.msi file has been refreshed adding two new subdirectories: _businessLibraries (which is supposed to contain best practices) and _License (which hosts a temporary license). Product documentation has been updated accordingly.
31.05.2011 - Release 1.5.0 is the first official version of the software available to public Users. The decision to start from 1.5 and not from 1.0 comes from the quite extensive testing phase the product already passed through along the latest months.
To Do List
This section will report the main functional upgrades which will be proposed in the next minor and major releases of the software.
Please find yourself at ease to suggest us what you would like to see implemented through our contact email: your opinion is a valuable contribution for us.
Bugs and Enhancements
- Nothing relevant
- Personal Edition now introduced (1.5.5)
- CopyTo "Mouse Over" text was too long when compared to the status bar area. Now shortened. (1.5.4)
- Project Status Report implementation (1.5.4)
- Refreshed ZurichFirst deliverables examples and library according with new data model and new Report (1.5.4)
- Legal button renamed into Sales for better clarity (1.5.4)
- Hardware Attachment Deliverable did not show Deliverable description consistent with the other documents layout. (1.5.3)
- Hardware Architecture description contained a typo. (1.5.3)
- Interfaces description contained a typo. (1.5.3)
- Integrations description contained a typo. (1.5.3)
- After having exported a Library, this was going to be backed up causing an error message when passing from temp to unlimited license. (1.5.3)
- While exporting a library a soft typo was showing up onto the status bar
- Refreshed ZurichFirst deliverables examples and library according with BUGS (1.5.3)
- Users button renamed into Team, which is more direct. (1.5.3)
- Tools group renamed into Documents, which is more direct. (1.5.3)
- Framework group renamed into Project Workflow, which is more self explicative. (1.5.3)
- Changed Deliverables into Documents to be more aligned with IT slang vs pure consulting. (1.5.3)
- Minor/cosmetic bugs: FIXED. (1.5.2)
- When uploading in sequence two different user licenses, a returning registered user could not be recognized: FIXED (1.5.2)
- License generation/registration: on rare occasions a bug was showing up. FIXED. (1.5.2)
- Changed layout Register Form to have License Application/Upload/Acceptance smoother. (1.5.2)
- Output directory for Libraries now automatically showing up. (1.5.2)
- Out of Scope included in Project Tasks and Functionalities (1.5.2)
- Automatic database upgrade to newest release now included (1.5.2)
1. The software allows library import without having created a Customer and a Project first. (1.5.1)
2. While importing and exporting libraries, the software looks blocked: it is necessary to update progress onto the status bar (1.5.1)
3. Whenever downloaded through third parties, the software should contain one more button under Register->License Key to apply for a temp license. (1.5.1)
4. When clicking on Help, the software should redirect to the latest User Manual on the website, if an internet connection is available. (1.5.1)